1oz. Tejas THCV/CBDV Garlic is a 3:2:3 CBDV:THCV:CBD, with a dominant Beta Caryophyllene Terpene presence, followed by a 8-1 Limonene to Myrcene Ratio!
WHAT IS THCV?
- An Appetite Suppressant. In contrast to THC, THCV may dull the appetite. This may be good for consumers focused on weight loss, but THCV should be avoided by patients treating appetite loss or anorexia.
- May Help with Diabetes. Research shows promise in THCV's ability to regulate blood sugar levels and reduce insulin resistance.
- May Reduce Panic Attacks. It appears to curb anxiety attacks in PTSD patients without suppressing emotion.
- May Help with Alzheimer's. Tremors, motor controls, and brain lesions associated with Alzheimer's disease appear to be improved by THCV, but research is in progress.
- Stimulates Bone Growth. Because it promotes the growth of new bone cells, THCV is being looked at for osteoporosis and other bone related conditions.
WHAT IS CBDV?
Like CBD, CBDV significantly reduces the frequency and severity of seizures. It also reduces or even eliminates nausea associated with several conditions, and helps reduce inflammation throughout the body. CBDV is also beneficial in the treatment of pain and mood disorders.
CBDV is currently being studied to help with epilepsy, autism, nausea and Rett Syndrome.